One squash stew recipes for Winter To use until the Spring
On the previous article, I have just showed you the recipe of delicious dish of squash. I will continue to let you know the second recipe of this veggie. This will not be difficult at all and all of you can cook this dish, I can make sure that thing with you. This recipe is squash stew with beef. You can see that the materials are very common one at the supermarket. The tasty of this dish is good and you will want to eat this dish for the whole winter. You can cook double dishes and use the foodsaver v3460 vacuum sealer to preserve it so that you can eat this dish whenever you want. Let’s check the recipe now.
Beef with Squash Stew
The filling meal is stew and the coldest winter nights can be warmed up with this dish. When you family members just come back from the cold weather, if they are served the hot bowl of squash stew, it would be the perfect meal ever. This meal is very easy to make double amount so you can cook a large bowl. You can preserve this meal by the foodsaver and use it for in the coldest days on the season.
- 2 teaspoons of divided canola oil
- 8 ounces of cubed beef roast
- 1 sliced shallot
- Spices such as pepper and salt for tasty
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 2 teaspoons of flour
- 1 cup of beef broth
- 2 and 1/2 cups of cubed butternut squash
How to do:
- First of all, you need to heat the oven to the degrees of 350.
- Now you put a saucepan into stove and you pour one teaspoon of the canola oil into the saucepan. Then, you add the beef into the saucepan too and continue to cook for about 8 minutes or when it turn to brown. Next, you remove the meal from heat and you transfer the meal to the larger plate.
- You add another tablespoon of canola oil into the pan. You add more shallot to the pan and continue to cook for about 1 minute. You sprinkle the pepper, thyme and salt into the pan too. You continue to stir rapidly for 30 seconds.
- You pour the beef into the pan and continue to stir it in the flour. You should cook the beef for 3 minutes. Next, you pour the beef in the broth. You should ensure that all the flours combine with the liquid. You should not leave any congealed flour in the bottom of the saucepan. Now you can turn off the stove.
- Next, You add into the squash and cover the saucepan. You place the squash in the oven carefully. You bake it for half an hour.
- After half an hour, you check the meat. Make sure that the meat can be separated by a fork easily. Finally, you take the meal out of the oven and prepare to serve or preserve.
How do you think now? Is this a good idea for the dinner meal tonight? I can make sure that your family will be satisfied with this dish. From now on, you can cook the squash dishes and preserve it in the Spring. If you think my topic is useful, you can introduce it to your friends and your family members. I will be appreciated that. I will try to write more topic in different field for you. Let’s check it out with me.
I am Chloe Taylor who loves cooking delicious foods for my family. Just want to share with you a little bit about my hobbies including cooking and taking care of family. I often write some topics about my hobbies just like a habit to express my love with what I done. All topics on this blog are my enthusiasm and passion on cooking and I noted some formulas from my own knowledge as well as others’ share. So, I hope you can find some interesting note here.